Acne can be very frustrating, the scars left by acne can be superficial, but if left untreated the scars can be deep. There is no age exception when it comes to acne, whether you are a teenager or an adult, if you have acne you should start treating it early, because the longer you wait for the worse it will become.
1. Drink water to moisturize your skin. When your skin is dry, a hormone called androgen will produce tons of sebum, also known as oil, and the oil produce by androgen will lead to clog pores, and that means more pimples.
2. Shrink your acne with ice cubes. Cover two or three ice cubes with washcloth, and hold it against your acne-affected skin for about 8 or 10 minutes, this will minimize the swelling and prevent breakouts.
3. Eyedrops. Use eyedrops to reduce the redness of your acne-affected skin. Two or three drops will do.
4. Zinc and vitamin c. Eating food that is rich in zinc and vitamin c like meat, beans and fruits strengthen and protect your skin from damage caused by acne. These foods will also help the skin to heal more quickly.
5. Minimize caffeine intake. Caffeine tastes good, but it can dehydrate your skin, and if your skin is dry, you will have more pimples. Furthermore, caffeine is a stimulant; it stimulates everything in your body including the androgen that is responsible for producing sebum.
6. Exfoliate your skin. If our pores to become clogged with the dead skin cells, the oil and the bacteria get trapped inside our pores, and this forms a pimple; exfoliation is the process of removing dead skin cells before they clogged our pores. Exfoliation will stop a pimple before it starts.
7. Medications. Anti-acne medications that contain benzoyl peroxide are a good way to heal acne, prevent future breakouts, and reduce inflammation caused by acne.
8. Laser treatments. Using laser to treat acne is used by dermatologists, it can take a couple of weeks to cure the acne, but it can be expensive, also laser treatment can get rid of acne for a long time.
9. Remove makeup. Before you go to sleep remember to remove your makeup, because makeup can clog the pores if left overnight.
The most important thing you should always remember is to treat your acne while it is still early.
Different cases of acne can be healed, with the right combination of elements; you can stop acne, stop future breakouts, and remove scars.
Acne can lower your self-confidence, but did you know you can cure any acne Acne Breakouts, prevent breakouts, remove acne scars. You can all do that if you start treating your acne now http://www.squidoo.com/acnezine-revolution
What acne cleanser works the best for oily skin?
I break out on my forehead alot. Does oil make you breakout? My skin gets pretty oily by the afternoon. What acne cleanswer would work well and reduce the oil? Thanks!
Here are just a few tips to help with your quest to beat acne:
1. Clean your skin regularly with a good cleanser to keep your pores clear and avoid oil and dirt clogging them.
2. Do not squeeze your pimples, by squeezing them you can spread the bacteria over other parts of your skin causing more pimples.
3. Eat a good balanced diet, a healthy diet will go a long way to keeping your skin clear.
4. Drink lots of water which will hydrate your skin and flush out the impurities.
5. Sometimes stress can’t be avoided, but you can make some changes so that you deal with stress more effectively.
These are just a few tips that can be followed quite easily and will really go a long way in your battle with your acne.
A healthy lifestyle is the key ingredient to healthy skin!
i hope this helps u
for more info http://acne-scars.we.bs/
Please leave a comment about this article. Thank you.